It's your favorite marketing reviewer Shane Otto, currently promoting Commission Overload because it is a stand up product and I'm going to let you in on 5 ways to absolutely increase your commission and skyrocket your bank account. I stumbled on these tips yesterday and I was blown away by the results I had on my marketing website (If you want to check it out click here, purely for your convenience my intentions are so you can see how the format is laid out.)
I first came across these tips in the product Google Sniper 2.0 where George Brown was able to increase traffic to is website by basically putting things where they needed to be! I'm talking about Search Engine Optimization and website layout simple things that can really make a difference to your marketing website and or blog.
If you are interested in Google Sniper 2.0 you can visit the Official Site HERE
**5 WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR TRAFFIC**
1. Integrate an "About Me" page, tell people about yourself. Be honest and tell people your adventure in the marketing world they are looking for an opportunity in life just like you are!
Which brings me to my next tip...
2. Only endorse products you know work, the last thing people need is some jerk scamming them the consumer is most likely looking to get out of a situation where they will either lose either home or can't feed their kids so I say again don't scam people!
3. Include a picture of yourself and not a crappy one or a super professional looking one, you are a real person the best thing you can do is show them you are really real...
4. If you find products you like then recommend them to your viewers like I said they are looking for an opportunity and if you can help them save over $200 by simply giving them a "Heads Up" do it! be the guy or gal they can go to to get honest and clear reviews of products they are interested in.
AND
5 - The most important thing you can DO.
Go to http://ww.google.com and search for keyword tool.
I'm not talking about talking 5- 10 minutes looking around. Look for variations in keywords, try different synonyms and look for words with a low competition and a high GLOBAL viewer rate.
Now due to copyright legalities I cannot go into further detail on George Browns Google Sniper 2.0 but I can in fact tell you that it works and I have had fantastic success with it and its not a get rich quick scheme it's the foundational information that ALL marketers need to know to get commissions and gain traffic in this internet age. Not only does he go through the fundamentals of internet marketing but he shows you techniques that are way ahead of the other marketers out there including specialized SEO of blogs/websites, Themes that are dynamically superior to Google's algorithm for ranking int he search engines.
Google Sniper 2.0 includes 7 videos over 2 hours of face to face explanation of how the system works and walk you through every single techniques he used to create a 6 figure business when he was only 18 years old...Remember that Commission Overload launches on March 28th, 2011 get on board NOW SING UP NOW SIGN UP NOW SIGN UP NOW!!!! you get that? ha ha I'm joking but really sign up now to be first to get while these techniques are fresh and the money is ripe for the picking, also if you buy from my site you will get my exclusive Commission Overload Bonus!
If you are interested in Google Sniper 2.0 you can visit the Official Site HERE